Saturday, January 16, 2016

I finalled!

The 2015 Australian Romance Readers Association (ARRA) Awards have been announced. These awards are where members of ARRA nominate and vote on the books they most enjoyed during the previous year.

I'm delighted to have made the finals list in five categories:

Favourite Historical Romance
The Spring Bride by Anne Gracie

Favourite Continuing Romance Series
Chance Sisters series by Anne Gracie
Favourite Australian Romance Author 2015
Anne Gracie
Favourite Cover from a romance published in 2015
The Spring Bride by Anne Gracie
The Strongest Heroine from a romance published in 2015

Jane Chance in The Spring Bride by Anne Gracie
You can see the full list of finalists here:
The awards will be presented to the winners on March 19 at a special dinner in Sydney. You can book here.

Thank you to ARRA for organizing these wonderful awards, to the readers who nominated my books (and me) and congratulations to all the other finalists.





6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Looking forward to a fab dinner full of celebration and catchup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly -- and congratulations to you too. I'm looking to catching up with everyone, too.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy -- this is a reader award organization, which makes it extra special.

      Delete
  3. You know what one of the things I love best about you is? After all this time, after all the fabulous, wonderful books, you still get 'first book excitement' when something like this happens to you. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Theo. I never take anything for granted -- I battle with doubt a lot of the time while I'm writing, so when readers like a book, I'm invariably thrilled :)

      Delete