Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I'm going to Romantic Times.

I'm getting a gorgeous new website, and as part of that process, I'm moving to another blogging platform, so it will all be coordinated. This will be one of the last posts from this site, but I wanted to get this news in before we move.

I'm going to the RT convention in Las Vegas April. I'm so excited — it will be my first RT convention.


I'm going to be on a "Meet the Authors from Downunder" reader event with my friends Keri Arthur,  Nalini Singh, and Khloe Wren. They're all paranormal writers (and fabulous ones, too) so I'll be the odd one out, the lone historical writer in the group. That's on the Wednesday.

And on the Thursday afternoon, I'm going to be on a hero panel "Rakes Rogues and Warrior Poets" with my friends and fellow historical romance writers, Mary Jo Putney and Patricia Rice.

I'll be signing with Berkley, too. The full program is here.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with author friends, readers and meeting new people.
Hope to see you there.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne

    I wush I could go to RT maybe one day you are going to have a ball ☺

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen -- I'm really looking forward to it, too, to meeting up with readers and author friends. I've heard it's a lot of fun. And maybe one day you'll get to go.

      Delete
  2. Wish I was going too! Alas, not in the funds for me this year. Have a great time though and one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theo. One of these days I'll be in your neck of the woods and we'll meet up. :)

      Delete